Tel: 01473 659225

Thank you for your donation!

Thank you for your donation to the Orwell Park School Foundation!

If you are a UK taxpayer, please consider allowing us to claim Gift Aid on your donation. Gift Aid allows us to claim tax back from HMRC on all your donations, and means boosting your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. Please fill in the form below to make a Gift Aid declaration:

    Your Full Name

    Your Address

    I want to Gift Aid my donation of £ and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to the Orwell Park School Foundation

    I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

    Please notify us if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code

    If you have any questions or would like to update your details at any time, please just email the team or call 01473 653228 and we’ll be happy to help.

    Home | Register | Events Calendar | Support Orwell Park | Leaving a Legacy | Our Plans | Order Book