Orwell Park operates a mini-bus service for those pupils who live further afield or whose parents commute to their places of work. The School employs reliable, regular drivers who are known to both parents and children alike and the bus will arrive in time for registration in the Main School at 8.00am. Children in the Pre-Prep also enjoy the service, with the driver accompanying the pupils to their classroom at around 8.10am where they can prepare for their day.
Currently, there are four routes:
- Stoke by Nayland (The Crown)/Polstead Pond/Bower House Tye (Brewers Arms)/Hadleigh (Wolves Wood)
- A12: Friday Street/Wickham Market/Melton/Woodbridge (layby before roundabout)
- A12: Hatfield Peverel (Duke of Wellington)/Kelvedon (Blue Anchor)/Tollgate (Sainsbury’s Petrol Station)/Ardleigh (The Crown Inn)/Stratford St Mary (The Swan)/Capel St Mary
- A14, Bury St Edmunds, Rougham Hill Roundabout layby/Junction 51 (Needham Market) Service Station
- From September 2019, there will be a weekday morning A14 bus route from Bury St Edmunds on a Monday morning.