Our curriculum comprises the fundamentals of Literacy and Numeracy, which is taught every morning. In the afternoons, the children are taught Science, Drama, RS, Art, PSHE, Digital Skills, Music, French and PE, the latter four by specialist subject teachers to enable children to achieve higher educational standards and levels of achievement from this young age.
In the Pre-Prep, all children are taught according to their ability. Academically, standards are high. However, children will always be encouraged to feel a sense of achievement when they have tried their best. In Pre-Prep, effort is always praised. The Pre-Prep is a secure and happy community which sets the following goals for every child:
- to develop a passion for learning
- to be committed to achieving high standards
- to foster an inquisitive mind
- to encourage independence and individuality
- to nurture a sense of citizenship